dijous, 29 de març del 2012

Demà és el dia!

This writing today is dued in English, as tomorrow here it comes at last the famous and awaited English Day!
I've made all the efforts and given the best of myself to have a briliant day, to enjoy it with the teachers and youngest pupils from the school.
Despite the bad humor given in the last school meeting, during tomorrow's activities singing, dancing, getting dirty with paints and laughing are guaranteed.
So I'm pretty sure there'll be mistakes, nerves running up and down and stressful moments but I must say I'm quite satisfied with it before starting, and I hope that tomorrow everybody's going to bring the best of their smiles upon their faces and the best of their attitude to play and to take part in everything.

In the afternoon, we're going to watch a beautiful puppet show telling the story of a caterpillar which wishes to grow up to be able to make its dream true, that is to fly. It sounds nice... who has never whised something like that?

And after the bell, wear sunglasses and go, go, go!

Come on! It's not that hard, and the worst part's already over!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada